Holly Will Fight for Fairfax County
• Former teacher in Fairfax County Public Schools
• Founded a thriving non-profit that has supported people in our community who are in crisis situations
• Served as Board Member of Vienna Business Association, Virginia Council on Women, and Fairfax County Community Action Advisory Board
Holly Will Deliver for Fairfax County
• Protecting women's healthcare and fighting for abortion access
• Investing in our public schools and keeping our kids safe from gun violence
• Supporting small businesses and workforce development in our community
Fighting for paid family and medical leave
Investing in affordable childcare to support our working families
Holly Will Put Our Kids First
Investing In Our Future
As a mom, a former classroom educator, and a leader of a business focused on STEM education, Holly knows that investing in our kids is an investment in our future. As our Delegate, she will fight to make sure every child has a world-class education so every child in Virginia can get ahead
Funding Our Schools
Having served on the Virginia Council on Women, Holly has worked across partisan lines to help Virginia families. As our Delegate, she will use that experience to stop attacks on our schools, our healthcare and protect our kids from gun violence.
Holly founded a non-profit, BRAWS (Bringing Resources to Aid Women’s Shelters), which has delivered over four million menstrual products and undergarments to women and girls in need. Throughout Holly’s work she has delivered real results to ensure all girls have access to educational opportunities.